Training

One on one training

If your fitness plan doesn't fit into your lifestyle, it won't work. Forget the shoulds: "I should get to the gym," "I should go take a class" and let's focus on your coulds: "I could squeeze in a session at home before or after work;" "I could workout on my lunch break in my office..." Knowledgeable insight accompanies this ultra-specific guide to achieving your fitness goals. With this program you'll receive guidance on what to do in between sessions and general nutrition suggestions. Available in-home, in-office, at your building's gym or a private training facility anywhere in Manhattan. Travel-inclusive rates are also available for Brooklyn/Queens/the Bronx.

Skype/FaceTime training

Training remotely one-on-one via Skype or Facetime is a phenomenal opportunity to commit to your health even if you're constantly on the go. This system gives you the same focused, tailor-made fitness guidance and one-on-one support from anywhere in the world. All you need is your tablet or phone and reliable data or wifi.  

Personalized Training Video Series

Perfect for those with unpredictable schedules, this plan offers a series of customized workout videos to be completed in your own time. Comprehensive 4, 6, 8 and 12 week plans are designed with your specific fitness goals in mind. Videos can be replayed or repeated- they're yours to keep and accompany you on your fitness journey. 

Nutrition plans

Support your workouts with the fuel your body needs to perform and adapt. Nutrition is 70% of the work. No joke! The other 30% is discipline. Let me help you explore delicious and nutritious options to help you take control of your meals and get the results you're craving!